Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Presenting....


I head out for the Mesa Family History Expo in roughly 48 hours!!!! And just in the nick of time, The podcast is up! My interview with the infamous Dear Myrtle. (ok, infamous in the genealogy world for all you non-genealogy people).

I got the link for it this morning. I've been so anxious for it to be released, but now I find myself too nervous to listen to myself. Check it out ya'all. http://fhexpos.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=401858

You'll want to click on the little graphic that says "pod" in the upper left of the title. NOT the little radio dial looking thing on the right. That one plays the "current" pod. The one on the left will play my pod.

Oh yeah, and while you're there, you might want to check out some of the other podcasts too. They're even better cause they don't have me in them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment